LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Absence of PMS2 mutations in colon-CFR participants whose colorectal cancers demonstrate unexplained loss of MLH1 expression
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 591–593, June 2013
How to Cite
Clendenning, M., Macrae, F., Walsh, M., Walters, R., Thibodeau, S., Gunawardena, S., Potter, J., Haile, R., Gallinger, S., Colorectal Cancer Family Registry, Hopper, J., Jenkins, M., Rosty, C., Young, J. and Buchanan, D. (2013), Absence of PMS2 mutations in colon-CFR participants whose colorectal cancers demonstrate unexplained loss of MLH1 expression. Clinical Genetics, 83: 591–593. doi: 10.1111/cge.12011
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RFA #CA-95-011
- Cancer Council Queensland Senior Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.