Current address: Department of Pathology, University of California San Diego, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Identification of the CFTR p.Phe508Del founder mutation in the absence of a polythymidine 9T allele in a Hispanic patient
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 598–599, June 2013
How to Cite
Dharajiya, N., Chisholm, K., Dietz, L., Sue Richards, C., Kharrazi, M. and Schrijver, I. (2013), Identification of the CFTR p.Phe508Del founder mutation in the absence of a polythymidine 9T allele in a Hispanic patient. Clinical Genetics, 83: 598–599. doi: 10.1111/cge.12012
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.