The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Genetics of the Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease in the Spanish Gypsy population: the hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy-Russe in depth
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 565–570, June 2013
How to Cite
Genetics of the Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease in the Spanish Gypsy population: the hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy-Russe in depth., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII). Grant Numbers: PI08/90857, PI08/0889, CP08/00053, PS09/00095
- FEDER funds
- The ISCIII-IRDiRC Programme (TREAT-CMT grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.