The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Genetics of the Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease in the Spanish Gypsy population: the hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy-Russe in depth
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 565–570, June 2013
How to Cite
Genetics of the Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease in the Spanish Gypsy population: the hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy-Russe in depth., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII). Grant Numbers: PI08/90857, PI08/0889, CP08/00053, PS09/00095
- FEDER funds
- The ISCIII-IRDiRC Programme (TREAT-CMT grant)
|cge12015-sup-0001-FigureS1.jpg||JPEG image||116K||Fig. S1. Semithin transverse section through sural nerve showing reduced large fibers and regenerative clusters. Magnification ×40.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.