The authors declared no conflict of interest.
A study of the SCN5A gene in a cohort of 76 patients with Brugada syndrome
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 530–538, June 2013
How to Cite
A study of the SCN5A gene in a cohort of 76 patients with Brugada syndrome., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- National grant of Sociedad Española de Cardiología
- Cardiovascular Research Network (RECAVA) from the Carlos III Health Institute. Grant Number: C03/01, RD06/0014/0017, RD06/0014/0018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.