LETTER TO THE EDITOR
OCA5, a novel locus for non-syndromic oculocutaneous albinism, maps to chromosome 4q24
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 91–93, July 2013
How to Cite
OCA5, a novel locus for non-syndromic oculocutaneous albinism, maps to chromosome 4q24., , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- The Higher Education Commission. Grant Number: HEC-1262
- Bahauddin Zakariya University
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Research Foundation (CCHMC)
No abstract is available for this article.