Authors report no conflicts of interest.
Molecular characterization and clinical presentation of HKαα and anti-HKαα alleles in southern Chinese subjects
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 472–476, May 2013
How to Cite
Molecular characterization and clinical presentation of HKαα and anti-HKαα alleles in southern Chinese subjects., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA02A112
- The National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2012BAI09B01
- Natural Science Fund of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 9451051501002517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.