These authors contributed equally to this work.
First successful double-factor PGD for Lynch syndrome: monogenic analysis and comprehensive aneuploidy screening
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 70–73, July 2013
How to Cite
First successful double-factor PGD for Lynch syndrome: monogenic analysis and comprehensive aneuploidy screening., , , , , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2012 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- FIS. Grant Numbers: PI 080012, PI11/00625
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1107
- Càtedra de Recerca Eugin-UAB
- Fundació Crèdit Andorrà
This article has been cited by:
- 2100 years lynch syndrome: what have we learned about psychosocial issues?, Familial Cancer, 2013, 12, 2, 325, , , , ,