Dr Hagerman's work has been funded by the NIH. Other funding has been received for clinical trials from Seaside Therapeutics, Roche, Forest, Curemark, and Novartis. Dr. Zhang's work has been funded by the NIH. Other funding has been received for clinical trials from Boehringer-Ingelheim, and Allergan. Dr. Zhang serves as consultant and/or adviser for Allergan, Dysport, Teva Neuroscience, and Merz. Dr. Zhang serves as speaker for Allergan, Novartis, and Teva Neuroscience. Dr. Ying Liu's work has been funded by Teva Neuroscience and Allergan. There are no other conflicts of interest from the authors.
Fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS) in grey zone carriers
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
How to Cite
Fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS) in grey zone carriers., , , , .
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD036071, HD02274
- Neurotherapeutic Research Institute. Grant Numbers: DE019583, DA02484
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG032119, AG032115
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024146
- The Health and Human Services Administration of Developmental Disabilities. Grant Number: 90DD05969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!