The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Application of chromosomal microarray in the evaluation of abnormal prenatal findings
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 47–54, July 2013
How to Cite
Application of chromosomal microarray in the evaluation of abnormal prenatal findings., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
|cge12027-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word 2007 document||16K||Table S1. Genome coordinates in cases with abnormal aCGH findings|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.