These authors equally contributed.
The M694V mutation in Armenian-Americans: a 10-year retrospective study of MEFV mutation testing for familial Mediterranean fever at UCLA
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 55–59, July 2013
How to Cite
The M694V mutation in Armenian-Americans: a 10-year retrospective study of MEFV mutation testing for Familial Mediterranean Fever at UCLA., , , , , , , , , , , , .
Each author declares no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: F32 HL105036
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR033176
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1TR000124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.