HINT1 mutations define a novel disease entity – autosomal recessive axonal neuropathy with neuromyotonia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 31–32, January 2013
How to Cite
Aminkeng, F. (2013), HINT1 mutations define a novel disease entity – autosomal recessive axonal neuropathy with neuromyotonia. Clinical Genetics, 83: 31–32. doi: 10.1111/cge.12030
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!