The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Providing predictive testing for Huntington disease via telehealth: results of a pilot study in British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 60–64, July 2013
How to Cite
Providing predictive testing for Huntington disease via telehealth: results of a pilot study in British Columbia, Canada., , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- CHDI Foundation
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!