The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Early-onset epileptic encephalopathy in a girl carrying a truncating mutation of the ARX gene: rethinking the ARX phenotype in females
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 82–85, July 2013
How to Cite
Early-onset epileptic encephalopathy in a girl carrying a truncating mutation of the ARX gene: rethinking the ARX phenotype in females., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Fondazione Cariplo. Grant Number: 2010–0724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!