LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Novel OTOA mutations cause autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment in Pakistani families
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 294–296, September 2013
How to Cite
Novel OTOA mutations cause autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment in Pakistani families., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Higher Education Commission
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – National Institute of Deafness and Communication Disorders. Grant Number: DC03594 and DC011651
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-HG-65403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.