Letter to the Editor
Novel OTOA mutations cause autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment in Pakistani families
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
How to Cite
Novel OTOA mutations cause autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment in Pakistani families., , , , , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Higher Education Commission
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – National Institute of Deafness and Communication Disorders. Grant Number: DC03594 and DC011651
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-HG-65403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!