LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Novel OTOA mutations cause autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment in Pakistani families
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 294–296, September 2013
How to Cite
Novel OTOA mutations cause autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment in Pakistani families., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Higher Education Commission
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – National Institute of Deafness and Communication Disorders. Grant Number: DC03594 and DC011651
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-HG-65403
|cge12047-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||68K||Table S1. LOD scores for families 4223, 4309 and 4526 within the 16p region which includes the OTOA*.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.