Neurodevelopmental consequences of maternal distress: what do we really know?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 108–117, February 2013
How to Cite
Schuurmans, C. and Kurrasch, D. (2013), Neurodevelopmental consequences of maternal distress: what do we really know?. Clinical Genetics, 83: 108–117. doi: 10.1111/cge.12049
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 12:52PM EST
- Received 28 August 2012, revised and accepted for publication 11 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.