These authors contributed equally to this work.
To tell or not to tell – what to do about p.C282Y heterozygotes identified by HFE screening
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 286–289, September 2013
How to Cite
To tell or not to tell – what to do about p.C282Y heterozygotes identified by HFE screening., , , , , .
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Jack Brockhoff Foundation
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.