These authors contributed equally to this work.
To tell or not to tell – what to do about p.C282Y heterozygotes identified by HFE screening
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 286–289, September 2013
How to Cite
To tell or not to tell – what to do about p.C282Y heterozygotes identified by HFE screening., , , , , .
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Jack Brockhoff Foundation
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
|cge12053-sup-0001-FigureS1.docx||Word 2007 document||11K||Fig. S1. The letter sent to CY and CC individuals in the HaemScreen study.|
|cge12053-sup-0002-FigureS2.docx||Word 2007 document||11K||Fig. S2. Letters sent to CY individuals identified by the ironXS program.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.