The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Protein expression studies of desmoplakin mutations in cardiomyopathy patients reveal different molecular disease mechanisms
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 20–30, July 2013
How to Cite
Protein expression studies of desmoplakin mutations in cardiomyopathy patients reveal different molecular disease mechanisms., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- The Research Foundation of Central Denmark Region
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Arvid Nilsson's Foundation
- The Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus University
- Helga and Peter Korning's Foundation
- Torben & Alice Frimodt's Foundation
- John and Birthe Meyer Foundation
- Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation
- Bønnelycke's Foundation
- Niels Jensen's Research Foundation
- Hospital of Vendsyssel
- INHERITANCE (Integrated Heart Research In Translational Genetics of Cardiomyopathies in Europe)
- EU. Grant Number: 291924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.