The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Incomplete nonsense-mediated decay facilitates detection of a multi-exonic deletion mutation in SGCE
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 276–280, September 2013
How to Cite
Incomplete nonsense-mediated decay facilitates detection of a multi-exonic deletion mutation in SGCE., , .
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- Neuroscience Institute (MSL)
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (MSL)
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: R01NS048458 (MSL), R01NS069936 (MSL)
- NIH Dystonia Coalition Pilot Projects Program. Grant Number: U54NS065701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.