The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Incomplete nonsense-mediated decay facilitates detection of a multi-exonic deletion mutation in SGCE
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 276–280, September 2013
How to Cite
Incomplete nonsense-mediated decay facilitates detection of a multi-exonic deletion mutation in SGCE., , .
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- Neuroscience Institute (MSL)
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (MSL)
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: R01NS048458 (MSL), R01NS069936 (MSL)
- NIH Dystonia Coalition Pilot Projects Program. Grant Number: U54NS065701
|cge12059-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||95K||Table S1. Polymerase chain reaction primers.|
|cge12059-sup-0002-TableS2.doc||Word document||30K||Table S2. SGCE mRNA expression in leukocytes.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.