The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Whole exome sequencing in a patient with uniparental disomy of chromosome 2 and a complex phenotype
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 213–222, September 2013
How to Cite
Whole exome sequencing in a patient with uniparental disomy of chromosome 2 and a complex phenotype., , , , .
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Harvard Catalyst. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025758
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K23HD073351
- Genentech Center for Clinical Research in Endocrinology
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY09-507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.