The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Whole exome sequencing in a patient with uniparental disomy of chromosome 2 and a complex phenotype
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Whole exome sequencing in a patient with uniparental disomy of chromosome 2 and a complex phenotype., , , , .
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Harvard Catalyst. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025758
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K23HD073351
- Genentech Center for Clinical Research in Endocrinology
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY09-507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!