The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Knowledge of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination act among individuals affected by Huntington disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 251–257, September 2013
How to Cite
Knowledge of the Genetic Information Non discrimination act among individuals affected by Huntington disease., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Physician Faculty Scholar Award
- CHDI Foundation, Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetic Information, Non-Discrimination, and Privacy Protections in Genetic Counseling Practice, Journal of Genetic Counseling, 2014, 23, 6, 891, ,
- 2Public Awareness of Genetic Nondiscrimination Laws in Four States and Perceived Importance of Life Insurance Protections, Journal of Genetic Counseling, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,