The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Knowledge of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination act among individuals affected by Huntington disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 251–257, September 2013
How to Cite
Knowledge of the Genetic Information Non discrimination act among individuals affected by Huntington disease., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Physician Faculty Scholar Award
- CHDI Foundation, Inc.
|cge12065-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pdf||application/unknown||75K||Appendix S1: Section C: Privacy and Insurance|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.