These authors contributed equally.
A novel syndrome of abnormal striatum and congenital cataract: evidence for linkage to chromosomes 11
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 258–264, September 2013
How to Cite
A novel syndrome of abnormal striatum and congenital cataract: evidence for linkage to chromosomes 11., , , , , , , , , , , , .
We, authors, would like to state that we do not have any commercial association for conducting or publicizing the study described in the manuscript that might pose or create a conflict of interest with the information presented in the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 05:03PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSHRC)
|cge12066-sup-0001-TableS1.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||72K||Table S1. Primers for the sequenced genes|
|cge12066-sup-0002-TableS2.pdf||PDF document||22K||Table S2. Pedigree of the family|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.