LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Homozygosity for a FBN1 missense mutation causes a severe Marfan syndrome phenotype
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 392–393, October 2013
How to Cite
Hogue, J., Lee, C., Jelin, A., Strecker, M., Cox, V. and Slavotinek, A. (2013), Homozygosity for a FBN1 missense mutation causes a severe Marfan syndrome phenotype. Clinical Genetics, 84: 392–393. doi: 10.1111/cge.12073
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.