LETTER TO THE EDITOR
SLC26A4 mutation frequency and spectrum in 109 Danish Pendred syndrome/DFNB4 probands and a report of nine novel mutations
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 388–391, October 2013
How to Cite
Rendtorff, N., Schrijver, I., Lodahl, M., Rodriguez-Paris, J., Johnsen, T., Hansén, E., Nickelsen, L., Tümer, Z., Fagerheim, T., Wetke, R. and Tranebjærg, L. (2013), SLC26A4 mutation frequency and spectrum in 109 Danish Pendred syndrome/DFNB4 probands and a report of nine novel mutations. Clinical Genetics, 84: 388–391. doi: 10.1111/cge.12074
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Oticon Foundation
- Widex AS
- Ingeborg and Emanuel Jensens Legat
- Musikforlægger Agnes og Knut Mørk's legat
- The Pete and Arlene Harman Pediatric Clinical Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.