The authors declare no conflict of interests related to this study.
Identification of seven novel SMPD1 mutations causing Niemann–Pick disease types A and B
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 356–361, October 2013
How to Cite
Identification of seven novel SMPD1 mutations causing Niemann–Pick disease types A and B., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 12:34PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: FIS PS09/02556, FIS 10/01605
- Ramon Areces Foundation
- Fundación para el Estudio y Terapéutica de la Enfermedad de Gaucher (FEETEG)
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Raras (CIBERER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.