The authors declare no conflict of interests related to this study.
Identification of seven novel SMPD1 mutations causing Niemann–Pick disease types A and B
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 356–361, October 2013
How to Cite
Identification of seven novel SMPD1 mutations causing Niemann–Pick disease types A and B., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 12:34PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: FIS PS09/02556, FIS 10/01605
- Ramon Areces Foundation
- Fundación para el Estudio y Terapéutica de la Enfermedad de Gaucher (FEETEG)
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Raras (CIBERER)
|cge12076-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||36K||Table S1. List of primers designed for amplification of SMPD1 gene.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.