LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Whole-exome sequencing identified a patient with TMCO1 defect syndrome and expands the phenotic spectrum
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 394–395, October 2013
How to Cite
A second report of TMCO1 defect syndrome in a patient diagnosed with whole-exome sequencing: expanding phenotypic spectrum., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Yale Program on Neurogenetics
- NIH. Grant Number: RC2 NS070477
- Yale Center for Mendelian Disorders. Grant Number: U54HG006504
- Gregory M. Kiez and Mehmet Kutman Foundation
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.