The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Changes in screening behaviors and attitudes toward screening from pre-test genetic counseling to post-disclosure in Lynch syndrome families
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 215–220, March 2013
How to Cite
Changes in screening behaviors and attitudes toward screening from pre-test genetic counseling to post-disclosure in Lynch syndrome families., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: R01HG01200
- National Institutes of Health MD Anderson Cancer Center. Grant Number: CA016672
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R25T CA57730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.