The author has no conflict of interest, including none of grants, funding, employment, affiliations, patents, inventions, honoraria, consultancies, royalties, stock options/ownership, or expert testimonies.
Huntington disease in 2013 – genetic choices across the life cycle
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: BRCA1 and BRCA2
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 76–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Huntington disease in 2013 – genetic choices across the life cycle..
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013