The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Fragile X syndrome: clinical, cytogenetic and molecular screening among autism spectrum disorder children in Indonesia
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 577–580, December 2013
How to Cite
Fragile X syndrome: clinical, cytogenetic and molecular screening among autism spectrum disorder children in Indonesia., , , , .
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- the Ministry of Health Republic Indonesia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.