Mutations in CIB2 calcium and integrin-binding protein disrupt auditory hair cell calcium homeostasis in Usher syndrome type 1J and non-syndromic deafness DFNB48
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 317–318, April 2013
How to Cite
Jan, A. (2013), Mutations in CIB2 calcium and integrin-binding protein disrupt auditory hair cell calcium homeostasis in Usher syndrome type 1J and non-syndromic deafness DFNB48. Clinical Genetics, 83: 317–318. doi: 10.1111/cge.12100
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.