Aberrant TGF-β signaling underlies the pathogenesis of aortic aneurysm in Shprintzen-Goldberg syndrome
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 318–319, April 2013
How to Cite
Jan, A. (2013), Aberrant TGF-β signaling underlies the pathogenesis of aortic aneurysm in Shprintzen-Goldberg syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 83: 318–319. doi: 10.1111/cge.12102
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 01:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!