These authors contributed equally to the work.
Dysfunction of SHANK2 and CHRNA7 in a patient with intellectual disability and language impairment supports genetic epistasis of the two loci
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 560–565, December 2013
How to Cite
Dysfunction of SHANK2 and CHRNA7 in a patient with intellectual disability and language impairment supports genetic epistasis of the two loci., , , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: KU 1240/6-1, RO 3660/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.