These authors contributed equally to the work.
Dysfunction of SHANK2 and CHRNA7 in a patient with intellectual disability and language impairment supports genetic epistasis of the two loci
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 560–565, December 2013
How to Cite
Dysfunction of SHANK2 and CHRNA7 in a patient with intellectual disability and language impairment supports genetic epistasis of the two loci., , , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: KU 1240/6-1, RO 3660/1-1
|cge12105-sup-0001-cge_12105_ts1.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||116K||Table S1. Copy number variations identified in the patient with t(11;17;19).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.