These authors contributed equally to this work.
Primary carnitine deficiency: novel mutations and insights into the cardiac phenotype
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 127–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Shibbani, K., Fahed, A.C., Al-Shaar, L., Arabi, M., Nemer, G., Bitar, F. and Majdalani, M. (2014), Primary carnitine deficiency: novel mutations and insights into the cardiac phenotype. Clinical Genetics, 85: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/cge.12112
No conflict of interest to declare for all participating authors.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 02:06PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The MOGE(S) Classification for a Phenotype–Genotype Nomenclature of Cardiomyopathy, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2013, 62, 22, 2046, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,