These authors contributed equally to this work.
Primary carnitine deficiency: novel mutations and insights into the cardiac phenotype
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 127–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Shibbani, K., Fahed, A.C., Al-Shaar, L., Arabi, M., Nemer, G., Bitar, F. and Majdalani, M. (2014), Primary carnitine deficiency: novel mutations and insights into the cardiac phenotype. Clinical Genetics, 85: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/cge.12112
No conflict of interest to declare for all participating authors.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 02:06PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.