The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Analysis of CAG repeats in five SCA loci in Mexican population: epidemiological evidence of a SCA7 founder effect
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 159–165, February 2014
How to Cite
Magaña, J.J., Tapia-Guerrero, Y.S., Velázquez-Pérez, L., Cerecedo-Zapata, C.M., Maldonado-Rodríguez, M., Jano-Ito, J.S., Leyva-García, N., González-Piña, R., Martínez-Cruz, E., Hernández-Hernández, O. and Cisneros, B. (2014), Analysis of CAG repeats in five SCA loci in Mexican population: epidemiological evidence of a SCA7 founder effect. Clinical Genetics, 85: 159–165. doi: 10.1111/cge.12114
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- ICyTDF. Grant Number: PICSA12-162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.