None of the authors have conflicts of interest relating to the contents of this manuscript.
Deletion of MAP2K2/MEK2: a novel mechanism for a RASopathy?
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 138–146, February 2014
How to Cite
Nowaczyk, M.J.M., Thompson, B.A., Zeesman, S., Moog, U., Sanchez-Lara, P.A., Magoulas, P.L., Falk, R.E., Hoover-Fong, J.E., Batista, D.A.S., Amudhavalli, S.M., White, S.M., Graham, G.E. and Rauen, K.A. (2014), Deletion of MAP2K2/MEK2: a novel mechanism for a RASopathy?. Clinical Genetics, 85: 138–146. doi: 10.1111/cge.12116
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 02:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Harold Amos Faculty Development Program through the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- NIDCR. Grant Number: 3R37DE012711-13S1
- CHLA-USC Child Health Research Career Development Program. Grant Number: NIH K12-HD05954
|cge12116-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word 2007 document||19K||Table S1 Genes deleted in patient 1|
|cge12116-sup-0002-TableS2.docx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||15K||Table S2 Genes deleted in patient 1 which are associated with a known disease phenotype in OMIM|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.