These authors contributed equally to this work.
Clinical features of Chinese patients with Huntington's disease carrying CAG repeats beyond 60 within HTT gene
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 189–193, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Z.-J., Sun, Y.-M., Ni, W., Dong, Y., Shi, S.-S. and Wu, Z.-Y. (2014), Clinical features of Chinese patients with Huntington's disease carrying CAG repeats beyond 60 within HTT gene. Clinical Genetics, 85: 189–193. doi: 10.1111/cge.12120
The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2013 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- 81125009. Grant Number: the National Natural Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.