None of the authors has a conflict of interest in relation to this article.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Doing the right thing for one's children: deciding whether to take the genetic test for Huntington's disease as a moral dilemma
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 417–421, May 2013
How to Cite
Doing the right thing for one's children: deciding whether to take the genetic test for Huntington's disease as a moral dilemma., , , .
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
- University of Sheffield
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!