The authors declare no conflict of interest.
High prevalence of genetic variants previously associated with Brugada syndrome in new exome data
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Variant
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 489–495, November 2013
How to Cite
High prevalence of genetic variants previously associated with Brugada syndrome in new exome data., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Danish Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 12-04-R91-A3790-22689
- Danish National Research Foundation Centre for Cardiac Arrhythmia (DARC)
- John and Birthe Meyer Foundation
- Research Foundation at the Heart Centre, Rigshospitalet
- The foundation of Edith and Henrik Henriksens mindelegat. Grant Number: 50892
- A.P. Møller foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
- 12HRS/EHRA expert consensus statement on the state of genetic testing for the channelopathies and cardiomyopathies this document was developed as a partnership between the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) and the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA). Heart Rhythm 2011: 8: 1308–1339., , et al.
- 17Exome Variant Server, NHLBI Exome Sequencing Project (ESP), Seattle, WA. Retrieved July 1, 2012, from http://snp.gs.washington.edu/EVS/
- 19The Human Gene Mutation Database at the Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff. Retrieved June 1, 2012, from http://www.hgmd.org/.
- 27PolyPhen-2 prediction of functional effects of human nsSNPs. Retrieved October 1, 2012, from http://genetics.bwh.harvard.edu/pph2/
- 28SIFT Home. Retrieved October 1, 2012, from http://sift.jcvi.org/