Loss-of-function mutations in CCDC114 cause primary ciliary dyskinesia
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 526–527, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, D. and Singaraja, R. (2013), Loss-of-function mutations in CCDC114 cause primary ciliary dyskinesia. Clinical Genetics, 83: 526–527. doi: 10.1111/cge.12127
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.