LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Genetic compound heterozygosity for Southeast Asian ovalocytosis and thalassemia in Thailand: prevalence and phenotypic analysis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 198–200, February 2014
How to Cite
Ngouprommin, L., Sae-ung, N., Fucharoen, S., Fucharoen, G., Sanchaisuriya, K. and Jetsrisuparb, A. (2014), Genetic compound heterozygosity for Southeast Asian ovalocytosis and thalassemia in Thailand: prevalence and phenotypic analysis. Clinical Genetics, 85: 198–200. doi: 10.1111/cge.12128
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- National Research University (NRU) Program of Khon Kaen University
- Commission of Higher Education
- CHE PhD Scholarship Program. Grant Number: CHE-PhD-THA-SUP-51
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.