The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
Modes of delivery of genetic testing services and the uptake of cancer risk management strategies in BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: BRCA1 and BRCA2
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 49–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Modes of delivery of genetic testing services and the uptake of cancer risk management strategies in BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Bankhead Coley Granting agency. Grant Number: IBG09-34198
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- 4Genetic risk assessments in individuals at high risk for inherited breast cancer in the breast oncology care setting. Cancer Control 2012: 19 (4): 255–266., .
- 5Genetic/Familial High-risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian. In: NCCN Practice Guidelies. V.3.2011 ed. Fort Washington, PA: National Comprehensive Cancer Network, 2012.
- 11Genetics, genomics, and cancer risk assessment: state of the art and future directions in the era of personalized medicine. CA Cancer J Clin 2011: 61: 327–359., , , , .