The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
Modes of delivery of genetic testing services and the uptake of cancer risk management strategies in BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: BRCA1 and BRCA2
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 49–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Modes of delivery of genetic testing services and the uptake of cancer risk management strategies in BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Bankhead Coley Granting agency. Grant Number: IBG09-34198
- Moffitt Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.