The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
Exome sequencing is a useful diagnostic tool for complicated forms of hereditary spastic paraplegia
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 154–158, February 2014
How to Cite
Bettencourt, C., López-Sendón, J.L., García-Caldentey, J., Rizzu, P., Bakker, I.M.C., Shomroni, O., Quintáns, B., Dávila, J.R., Bevova, M.R., Sobrido, M.-J., Heutink, P. and de Yébenes, J.G. (2014), Exome sequencing is a useful diagnostic tool for complicated forms of hereditary spastic paraplegia. Clinical Genetics, 85: 154–158. doi: 10.1111/cge.12133
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad – Gobierno de España. Grant Number: AIB2010PT-00182
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III – Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: PS09/01830
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/63121/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.